LIMITED INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY POLICY – SHELDON MANUFACTURING, INC.
Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. warrants products sold against defects in material or workmanship as follows: Sheldon Manufacturing Inc., at its option, unless otherwise agreed, will replace any defective product unit or defective part of the product unit at no charge, or refund the purchase price to purchaser, provided that
1. The warranty claim is made in writing within the period of time specified in the catalog or in information enclosed with the product packaging; and
2. The proof of purchase by bill of sale or receipted invoice is submitted concurrently with the claim and shows that the product is within the applicable warranty period to Customer Service of Sheldon Manufacturing Inc.; and
3. The purchaser complies with Procedures for Returns listed under the General Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
4. The purchaser complies with all the manufacturer’s requirements. The warranty is in force from the date of shipment from Sheldon’s manufacturing facility. The warranty period begins on the day the customer receives the product, but not later than 60 days after the date of shipment from Sheldon’s manufacturing facility. Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right, at its discretion, to fulfill warranty claims with refurbished or reconditioned parts or units.
If Sheldon decides to replace a unit under warranty. New or Refurbished, the replacement device will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty either for as long as the remaining original warranty or for 90 days, whichever is longer.
This warranty shall not apply to:
• a) Defects or damages resulting from (1) misuse of the product, (2) use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner, (3) accident or neglect, (4) improper testing, operation, maintenance, service, repair, installation, or storage, (5) unauthorized alteration or modification, (6) damage determined to be the result of freight or shipping after the product has left the factory; or
• b) Normal tear and wear of the product, its components, or parts; or
• c) Post-expiration dated material
• d) Any Transfer of ownership from the Original End-user Owner
This warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser, and Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. disclaims all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. No employee, agent, or representative of Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. is authorized to bind Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. to any other warranty. In no event shall Sheldon be liable for incidental or consequential damages. All express and implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed and shall not apply to any products sold or services rendered hereunder. Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. shall not be liable for consequential, incidental, special, or other direct or indirect damages resulting from economic loss or property damage sustained by you or any end user from use of the products sold or services rendered hereunder.
RETURN POLICY of Standard Sheldon branded products only
Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc. reserves itself the right, with three-month notice, to modify conditions under which standard Sheldon branded products can be returned and refunded. If the product was purchased through a dealer or third-party representative, the product return must be arranged in conjunction with the seller: (1) the product must be unused; (2) a return material authorization number (RMA) has been issued by Sheldon Manufacturing Inc.’s customer service department within 60 days after the shipment; (3) Sheldon Manufacturing receives the returned product at the
factory in Cornelius, Oregon within 90 days after issuance of the return material authorization number and (4) the product must be returned in Sheldon packaging. If the packaging has been damaged or discarded, Sheldon will forward new packaging at the customer’s expense. (5) All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is a case of pre-approved replacement, and (6) a credit will be issued when the product has arrived at Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. and has been inspected by Sheldon to be suitable to be returned to the stock. (7) Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. will charge a 25% restocking fee on all returned products that will be deducted from the return credit. In a case of restocking costs being higher than 25%, Sheldon Manufacturing will deduct the higher amount from the return credit.
RETURN POLICY of Customized and Private Label products
Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. does not accept any returns of customized products. Products made by Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. that are sold under other brand names will be handled according to mutual agreements and legal requirements.
CLICK HERE FOR A CURRENT LIST OF WARRANTY PERIODS FOR EACH MODEL.